Teens |College Students | Women
Private Pay: $100
You were meant to live a life of purpose, peace, and hope. Along the way, heartaches and old patterns can get in the way of becoming your true self. I am available to journey with you as you heal and grow.
I work with teens, college students, and adults who are experiencing anxiety, depression, life transitions, and relational conflict. Utilizing a holistic approach, I will equip you to live in healthy ways emotionally, spiritually, mentally, physically, and relationally.
Education and License
- MS in Community Counseling, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, 2021
- MEd in School Counseling, University of Oklahoma, 2008
- BA in Family Psychology, Oklahoma Baptist University, 2004
- Nationally Certified Life Coach, American Association of Christian Counselors
- Certified facilitator of Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS) pre-marital/marital coaching
2212 Westpark Dr
Norman, OK 73069